More Random Information

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oven Part 1

Here is a work is progress. It's been turning in my head for a while, and it's starting to come along.

My current plan (subject to change without notice) is to use the shape of an oven.  A darker square within a lighter square.  As you can see I'm still on the lighter portion, there are a copule of layers down, and I'm starting to like it.  
Oven - Part 1 (work in progress)
24 X 24

As usual it took a while to decide on a plan.  Could have done a new life theme from the phrase "bun in the oven", and I guess the colours are sort of spring like right now.  Also thought about doing something with lots of warm cozy browns to try to capture all the yummy baked goods that come out of ovens.   But so far it's the square shapes, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment