More Random Information

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don Valley Art Club Show the next two weekends!!!

It's so exciting, another show!!!  


Don Valley Art Club Annual Spring Show 2010
Todmorden Mills, Pottery Road, Toronto, Ontario

Show Dates April 30, May 1, 2, 8 & 9, 2010
Opening Reception Friday, April 30, 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Weekend Shows Dates and TimesSaturday, May 1 and Sunday, May 2, Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 8, Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 9, Noon to 3:00 p.m. (Last Day of Show)


There is some construction at Todmorden Mills, but keep going down the driveway and you'll find parking.  


Hope to see you there!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see you there Janet, but we'll be in London doing one of our shows(not an art show). Hey can you email me through this blog? Or link to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, too bad you can't come! But have a great time in London.

    For sure, I'm desperately trying to carve out enough time to finish Oven this week. So I might need to pad out this weeks post! Your blog looks great. And just in case anyone is following comments, I'll give them a sneak peak: http://paintdrops-falling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete