More Random Information

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bloodshot

So I'm still playing with these glopy paints... and I didn't plan it this way, but this one sort of turned into something you could call "bloodshot".  Guess part of my brain was thinking of the random words, which is good, because I haven't been doing much with those lately.  


Bloodshot
7 X 9

Don't know if this is going to be the final version of bloodshot, or if this is just a study for it.  It does look  more gruesome as it dries.  The reds have been darkening up, and it really is looking like blood.  

I may have to post an update to this one, because even though I did this last week, it's not 100% dry yet, and I'm not sure how much more the texture will change as it dries.  I'll just have to wait and see.  Sigh.  I'm not very good with patience; that's why I paint in acrylic!

1 comment:

  1. I like the glopy paints. I like this one - the contrast between the calm blue and the riot happening. The slight uneasiness about what exactly happened to trigger it.

    Bloodshot it is.

    ReplyDelete