More Random Information

Monday, June 14, 2010

Grid and Woofstock

Metallic Grid 
12 X 24

Ok, so I finally got around to the random words.  To be honest, I've been working on a few versions of "grid", but none of them were working for me. Which I didn't understand, because I like grids, cause they are so nice and orderly....   but that was the problem.  They were looking to sterile and flat.  So I loosened up a little.  And things worked much better!

 Metallic Grid - Close Up


Ok, now on to something completely different.... Woofstock!    

And I went out to woofstock this weekend.  No, I don't have a dog, but I do love them, so this is an easy way for me to overload on puppies!!

Ok, you can't really tell in this pic, but even his tail has wrinkles!!!  


Did you notice her toes are painted??


So tired.  Must nap until next Woofsock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment